With many years of experience of cleaning driveways, Smart Exterior Cleaning can efficiently and cost-effectively restore your driveway surface to a ‘good as new’ appearance, with a minimum of fuss, restoring it to way it looked before the weeds and moss began to take over!
Our multi-stage cleaning process ensures we deliver the best results possible, and includes a weedkill treatment which will delay any future weed growth.
Lots of customers also take advantage of our 6-monthly weedkill treatment to keep their driveway looking its best. Ask us about it today!
Our promise is a clean driveway and completely customer satisfaction
- Any loose materials and leaves are cleared away.
- We then pressure jet wash and rinse the whole driveway, being careful to use protective boards to shield any delicate flowers bordering your driveway, and ensure that we can clean every nook and corner!
- Next we rinse down your stonework and pathways (and maybe ourselves too – jetwashing can be a messy business for our team!)
- We clear away any moss, weeds or other debris that has been washed loose from the driveway. (Note that we don’t rinse it down your nearest drain – or leave it sprayed across your pavement or road!)
- We apply a weedkill wash to inhibit future weed growth
- We clean away any dirt that has been thrown up onto your garden or walls, windows and frames
Once dried, your driveway is then resanded and we make sure you are delighted with the result!
“Over the moon with the work, patio and drive like new, a professional and thorough job. Price was excellent value and Andy is a thoroughly nice guy. Not a lot more I can say other than if you need this type of work I would 100% recommend this company!”
To find out more about how Smart Exterior Cleaning can help restore your driveway to the way you want it to look, just call us today for a free, no obligation quote on 01895 875662.
Smart Exterior Cleaning and Maintenance Limited is registered in England and Wales,
Number 7840423, at 73 Glebe Avenue, Ickenham, Middlesex UB10 8PE.